Clean Energy BaaS
Battery-as-a Service creates cost savings of around 50% per stored kilowatthour (kWh) through the rental of modular Clean Energy Packs for mobile and stationary applications as needed. Through the interconnection of Clean Energy Packs via the Clean Energy Net, smart grids and battery clusters are automatically created to share electricity and storage capacity in the most efficient way, thereby providing additional cost savings and revenues.
As Clean Energy Packs are shared accross several use cases, only half as many batteries are required compared to equipping each application with its own storage, and therefore about 50% less investment.
The storage market will grow an estimated 66 times in the 30 years from 2020 on. This growth is your guarantee for success.
THE BUSINESS MODELL FOR ENERGY TRANSITION UND ELECTROMOBILITY
Battery-as-a-Service combines the universal battery system Clean Energy Pack and the Blockchain-secured cloud Clean Energy Net to an integrated business model. The concept “share don’t buy” applies the success formula of sharing economy and Industry 4.0 to the storage and use of sustainable energy – and promotes energy transition and electromobility.
B-A-A-S IN STATIONARY AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- Universal, modular battery system as scalable standard for flexible applications from 2 kWh to > 1 MWh capacity and
48 to 800 Volt tension
- Blockchain-secured connectivity of battery systems for real-time control, monitoring and billing
- Significant reduction of storing cost through reduction of battery capacity in multiple use and flexible scaling as required
- Reduction of battery system cost of through standardisation and scaling of production, operation and use through granting of licenses
- Rapid market penetration through integration of swappable battery holders in electric vehicles, appliances, machinery, stationary storage, etc.
- Stabilisation of electricity grid through battery systems in stationary applications and swapping stations as well as electric vehicles during charging
- Automatic creation of battery clusters and micro grids for the efficient distribution of energy and battery capacity between producers and consumers
- Reduction of prices of electric vehicles and electric storage by offering without batteries and renting of capacity as required
- Reduction of electric vehicle full charging time to < 1 minute in automated swapping stations for the elimination of range anxiety and charging breaks